[V4RB] Valentina Logo and Copyright info

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Mar 27 12:33:01 CST 2003

It's not a FORCED situation; in fact, take a look at iTunes and DVD
Player for examples of Apple's own products that don't conform to the
About Box format. It's just a suggestion from Apple (remember the term
is "guidelines") to help make things consistent.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/