batch inserts

Frank Bitterlich bitterlich at gsco.de
Mon Mar 24 22:28:36 CST 2003

This is strange. Are the records by chance very large?

I'm doing an import of 500.000 records with 72 fields each in just under
two hours.

How are you importing these records?

Cheers,
   Frank+++

--
Günter Schmidt & Co. oHG
Frank Bitterlich             eMail: bitterlich at gsco.de
Schlosserstr. 4              WWW:   http://www.gsco.de/gsco
D-60322 Frankfurt            Tel.:  069 / 156809-29
GERMANY                      Fax:   069 / 156809-28