[V4MD] Question about the SQLExecute Command

Carsten Ilwig Carsten.Ilwig at Portal-RIND.de
Fri Mar 14 10:57:51 CST 2003

Hi,
> In fact if you want work with NULLs you need do MORE work self.
>
> You need BEFORE get value of field,
> Call method IsNull( fldref )
But I like to SET the value to NULL. The Methode "IsNull" returns me only if
the field is NULL.
I think the problem is, if i use the "insert-command", Valentina set the
Year of a NULL Datevalue to "2000", why it doesn't set the hole date to 0
like "00.00.0000"?

Carsten