[VXCMD] fld decryption problem

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Mar 11 10:54:04 CST 2003

on 3/11/03 1:04 AM, Ron at rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp wrote:

> Hi Ruslan
> I'm using OS 9.2 with RR 1.1.1. I have encrypted one fld in a BO that has 2
> flds.
>
> put Valentina("DataBase_OPEN",theFile) into dbRef
> -----
> get Valentina( "Field_SetEncryption", fldRef, "password" )
>
> When I attempt to open the fld I get an error of 310 - wrong
> parameter.
>

> Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong with this?

Ron,

But I have answer already.
You must have code as:

put Valentina("DataBase_OPEN",theFile) into dbRef

put Valentina( "Database_GetBaseObjectRef", dbRef, "bible" ) into boRef
put Valentina( "BaseObject_GetFieldRef", boRef, "verses" ) into fldRef

get Valentina( "Field_SetEncryption", fldRef, "password" )

Or you do this and this not work ?

What version of VXCMD ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com