win95 problem

Olaf Schmidtmann os at brainbits.net
Wed Mar 5 19:58:03 CST 2003

Hi again,

yes, Ruslan is right. This issue only appears on Win95a (which I *really*
started to hate these days).
Still I believe that Micheal is on the rigth way. The msvcrt.dll could be
added to your projector`s folder and/or the xtra`s folder. The msvfw32.dll
was sitting in the xtra folder. When we used this little "trick" we
developed with director 7.0 - I am not positive that this still works for
the new releases.
I am absolutely positive that this worked for me but I think that you have
to use ths dlls of Win95 - not sure here!
One more thing: try to avoid using them for the other systems because things
will run less smooth. Normally we do not support Win95a any more - because I
hate it I guess ;-) - so for us this is not troublesome any more.

Just give it a try.

Cheers
Olaf

--