PHP installation error

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jun 25 23:14:12 CDT 2003

on 6/25/03 21:28, Marcel J.G. Trapman at marceltrapman at planet.nl wrote:

> I started today to install/test VPHP. At least that is my intention.
> After a lot of troubles with Apache2/PHP I now have Apache 1.3.7 with
> PHP 4.3.2 running on my Mac OS X 10.26 iMac.
>
> I downloaded the package php-4.3.2 again (which looks like I have to do
> to reinstall the stuff)?!
> I then started to install VPHP_C_library without any problems.
> Installing VPHP_ext.pkg first learned me that I couldn't reach my
> desktop??? After relocating my php-4.3.2 folder to the root I selected
> it and started the installation. However it immediately gave me an
> 'installation error' and forces me to quit (similar to the below post?).
>
> How can I proceed now???

Marcel,

You have raise PHP theme ... It was freeze last time,

We have found that on MacOS X (and Lynix) we cannot make it work if
Valentina kernel is inside of VPHP module.

So we need wait for Vserver and VPHP_Client, like we have not V4RB_Client
and V4MD_Client.

I think in nearest time we will port our VPHP to client model.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com