Seeking verification on bug fix

Zav - Alex Zavatone zavpublic at mac.com
Thu Jun 19 12:32:46 CDT 2003

I am quite interested in finding out if the crash bug that I had
mentioned before (where a valentina database is opened without initing
the xtra instance causes the crash) has been fixed.

An interesting side note to this is though Valentina was written to be
fast, the solution proposed for avoiding the bug was an object wrapper
written in lingo.  Think about this.  If we are using lingo to track
that the xtra is properly inited, then we immediately lose part of the
speed advantage since compiled C code is going to be faster than
tokenized lingo.

Just a little thought on the subject.

Please let me know.
- Zav