[discussion] Schema of Valentina server licensing

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Thu Jun 19 11:06:01 CDT 2003

> So what you think about such way of work with connection distribution?
> Actually we ask only about second option -- "embedded server". First option
> is clear like a day...
>
> Any comments will be appreciated.
> Also any comparison with other database vendors are welcome.
> We want clearly see our weak and strong sides.

I'm a little curious by the lack of any response to Ruslan's discussion
request. Are any of you planning multi-user Valentina based apps? Since
development costs for embedded apps are dramatically changing from v1, I
thought there'd be interest in this topic.  Or perhaps the initial email was
just a bit complex.

Rulsan/Lynn,
Could you give us an idea (or range) on what it will cost to buy vSerever
for development and how much to distribute 50,500, 1000 applications per
year with an embedded vServer?

Keith DeLong