Quick Time or MPG inside Valentina Database

Gunnar Swan GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.com
Mon Jun 9 10:35:57 CDT 2003

Now that our product is in it's 6th revision and quite stable, we are looking to move forward.
A lot of the information contained in the Valentina database is proprietary and we don't want it stolen or hacked.

We want to include Quicktime .MOV files and .MPG files.

We could simply include these files in the Setup.exe and write them to the hard drive.

Our preference is to store them inside the Valentina database. As they are required, they are exported from Valentina, written temporarily to the drive, played, and then deleted
from the hard drive.

My basic question is ... what is the viability of storing 1-2 mb .MOV or .MPG files .... within Valentina ?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Gunnar Swan
Practice To Pass