Valentina works under ASP.NET

Aric Whitaker aric at pccrafter.com
Mon Jun 2 09:26:40 CDT 2003

Using the ActiveX control, I have started writing some apps under
ASP.NET using the valentine DB.  Has anyone out there done this already?

I am using the Server.CreateObject() command to perform the object
creation of the valentina objects... but if I had a header file, I could
compile the VCOM.dll to run MUCH faster.

- OR - does anyone know how to use the OLEDB connection tools to grab
the query results and dump them into a data grid?  What I'm doing now is
taking the results inside the cursor, dumping them into a data grid
manually using a loop function, then working off the data grid.  Does
anyone know an easier way?

Aric

---