[GCC 3.3 BUG?] undefined symbol

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jul 29 13:55:47 CDT 2003

Hi guys,

I have VSDK.framework built with GCC 3.3
Also I have other simple project that link to this framework.
I get this link error:

> ld: Undefined symbols:
> virtual thunk [v:0,-92] to VDK_String::FinishCreateSelf()

What is wrong ???
CodeWarrior works with our classes fine.
I cannot say now if GCC 3.1 have same problem...

I have next class

Class VDK_Field
{
    virtual void FinishCreateSelf( void );
};

Class VDK_String : public virtual VDK_Field
{
    virtual void FinishCreateSelf( void );
};

Class VDK_VarChar : public virtual VDK_String
{
};

I have try add
    virtual void FinishCreateSelf( void );