expand V4RB win

Jules Jacquot Jules.Jacquot at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 27 17:51:06 CDT 2003

Le dimanche, 27 juil 2003, à 10:48 Europe/Paris, Ruslan Zasukhin a
écrit :

> on 7/27/03 9:40, Jules Jacquot at Jules.Jacquot at wanadoo.fr wrote:
>

>> Le samedi, 26 juil 2003, à 17:11 Europe/Paris, Ruslan Zasukhin a
>> écrit :

>>> I hear this problem second time...
>>>
>>> It looks to be a bug in the Stuffit :-(
>>>
>> Bug in the stuffit only for Valentina ?
>> it's not friendly about aladdin.
>
> As far as I understand problem in StuffIt Expander 7.x for Windows.
> I have older version and it expand archives good on my XP.
>
> Why this can be bug in Valentina if you simply cannot expand archive
> made by
> stuffit ?

> And there was other guy who also have complain on this...
>
> Can you try OTHER .sit.bin archives from our site expand on your
> computer?

> What version of Expander you use?

Stuffit de luxe 8. for windows

the problem is not that valentina or stuffit is bugged.
twain work fine
the problem is coming from Http download site.
that is why i am dealing with FTP but unfortunately your ftp site
doesn't work

best

jules