expand V4RB win

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jul 27 11:48:21 CDT 2003

on 7/27/03 9:40, Jules Jacquot at Jules.Jacquot at wanadoo.fr wrote:

> Le samedi, 26 juil 2003, à 17:11 Europe/Paris, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :
>
>> on 7/26/03 13:40, Jules Jacquot at Jules.Jacquot at wanadoo.fr wrote:
>>
>>> i can't expand V4RB under windows XP with stuffit de luxe windows.
>>> Why ?
>>> error 3
>>
>> I hear this problem second time...
>>
>> It looks to be a bug in the Stuffit :-(
>>
> Bug in the stuffit only for Valentina ?
> it's not friendly about aladdin.

As far as I understand problem in StuffIt Expander 7.x for Windows.
I have older version and it expand archives good on my XP.

Why this can be bug in Valentina if you simply cannot expand archive made by
stuffit ?

And there was other guy who also have complain on this...

Can you try OTHER .sit.bin archives from our site expand on your computer?

What version of Expander you use?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com