xml dumping...and windows....

Chuck rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 26 16:19:53 CDT 2003

	I have checked all my tables...English characters only...in fact alphabet only
for both tables and fields.
	I have an indexed field in each of my 6 tables and two of the tables contains
VPicture fields (5 of them), a VBlob field and a VText field....the rest of the fields are
VStrings. Those tables have 26 fields each.
	The indexed fields are all ....."Ascii",kv-indexed) in whatever table.

	The VText field looks like this..nDescribe = new VText("describen",2 * 1024)

	There are two VStrings that that are 65000 long.

	The VBlob looks like this .....nClip = new VBlob("clipn",10* 1024)

	And lastly the VPicture fileds are sized like the VBlob...

	Does any of this matter...maybe I should use american instaed of english.

Thanks Chuck