VAPP and Vstudio

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sat Jul 26 17:38:37 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,
Hi Kurt,

it is theoreticaly possible to build a OS 9.x version of vStudio...
The problem is that all third party software like the wxPython binding
doesn't work with OS 9.

But - because i have now made Plugins for all this stuff it might be
possible to build a OS 9
version - which will have not all features of the OS X version.

Another problem is that i must "hand optimize" the GUI for both OS
versions - so - it is simply more
work to build both versions.

I would consider the following approach: I will continue to build OS X
versions till we get a first
usable beta version. Then i will try to build this for OS 9 also - then
we can see further, ok?

Jochen Peters
PIIT GmbH