[V4MD] problem with importing jpgs

Gunnar Swan GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.com
Fri Jul 18 09:48:42 CDT 2003

Our software is just now getting into storing JPEG in Valentina.
I'm strongly interested in this subject.
We will do one time import ... then once in database, read only.
Would image degredation be a problem in this case ?

I do have license to vList. Is this best solution at this time ?
Gunnar