C++ SDK framework

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Mon Jul 14 06:58:11 CDT 2003

> And why you say no other way?
> I think I can simply built shared library (in Apple or .dylib) format.
> And give you that library and includes. Exactly as we do this for MacOS 9
> and windows.
>
> Where you see problems?
>
> MacOS X have a lots of installed .dylib
> We also can go by this way.

There is a few problems with them:

1) They have to placed at the place from which you have linked to them.

2) You cannot place them inside application package (because of 1)

3) You have to install them in a place where the normal user do not have
access. Which is bad for uninstalling...

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>