[ANN] MAC products 1.9.8b15 and Vserver + clients a20

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Sat Jul 12 16:13:10 CDT 2003

le 12-07-03 12:58, Francois Van Lerberghe <fvanlerberghe at freegates.be> a
écrit :

>>> 1/ Corrupted index file in Windows
>>>
>>> 2/ On windows when are used BaseObject methods in WHERE clause
>
> OK. I check and rebuild again and let you know.
> Have you done the test in Windows with the db I sent to you ?

Hi Ruslan,

Here are the result of my more accurate tests, done with V4RB 1.9.8b15,
viSQL rebuild for Windows (I've double check this !) and .ind file deleted
(and rebuild on open).
These test are done with the db I sent to you about this corruption.

1/ SELECT Référence
     FROM Contacts
    WHERE left(Contacts.Référence,3) = 'Cde'

This is working well because there are more than 1 record where
left(Contacts.Nom,3) = 'Del'

2/ SELECT Référence
     FROM Contacts
    WHERE left(Contacts.Référence,5) = 'Cdelg'

or
    SELECT Référence
     FROM Contacts
    WHERE Contacts.Référence = 'Cdelgr'

This doesn't work because I have *only one record*

3/ I think the point 2 could be related to the 1.

Best regards.

François Van Lerberghe
Thier Monty, 15A
B-4570 Marchin