[ANN] MAC products 1.9.8b15 and Vserver + clients a20

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Sat Jul 12 12:58:45 CDT 2003

le 12-07-03 11:35, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> a écrit :

> on 7/12/03 10:48, Francois Van Lerberghe at fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
> wrote:
>
>> le 11-07-03 23:28, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> a écrit :
>>
>>> Please test b15 against your problem.
>>> Many chances that it will work now for you. Let me know results.
>>
>> Not fixed :
>>
>> 1/ Corrupted index file in Windows
>> You can test with the database and sql query sent.
>> This is the most important for me. Even if I rebuild the database, I don't
>> want I (the user) experience this an other time
>>
>> 2/ On windows when are used BaseObject methods in WHERE clause
>> See my post on Wed, 09 Jul 2003. I can live without this
>
> BaseObject methods in 3 table link not fixed ???
> Francois, it looks like you use other version, or I do wrong uploads!!!
> PLEASE check version of V4RB plugin that you get!

The GetInfo window say V4RB 1.9.8b15 created yesterday 23:21
New viSQL build this morning with the above plugin in the folder Plugin of
my RB 3.5.1

OK. I check and rebuild again and let you know.
Have you done the test in Windows with the db I sent to you ?

>> 3/ LoadDump in Windows
>> Have you not say that it will be the way to transfert db in new 2.0 ?
>
> Yes, also I can polish SQL dump way.
>
> In your case problem with XML that you have use accidents chares in names of

Yes, I have this problem, but here, it's not this problem I reported

> fields and tables. As far as I now most DBMS even do not allow do this.
> Identifier like in programming languages must be made by next formula:
>
> [_a-zA-Z][_a-zA-Z0-9]*
>
> In REALbasic language you do not use that chars, correct?
> So why you did use them in Valentina ?

As I've said , because anywhere in the doc or archive list I've seen this is
not allowed. Now I know ;=(

François Van Lerberghe
Thier Monty, 15A
B-4570 Marchin