Windows RB Valentina license

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jul 12 08:28:43 CDT 2003

on 7/12/03 8:21, Jeffrey Rosen at jeff at emuscene.com wrote:

Hi Jeffrey,

I have CC this to Valentina list and to RB list.
It seems you need get help from other RB developers.

Guys, Jeffrey try to open in RB WIN IDE the Valentina's examples,
But RB complains that projects are corrupt.

I was able do this with no problems using RB 5.1.
Anybody know may be RB 5.2 do not accept now projects in format of RB 2.0?

I know several other Valentina developers also have try V4RB with RB WIN.
Was you able open projects moved from MAC to Windows?

** Another problem of Jeffrey, his Stuffit Expander always give error 3 when
unstaff .sit archives on his Windows. Anybody know why?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com