[V4MD] UPPER doesn"t work ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jul 11 13:40:30 CDT 2003

on 7/11/03 11:24, Gregoire William at wgregoire at paris.mediagerance.com
wrote:

> OK...thanks...
> same thing for the IF() stuff i think ? I know understand why all my tests
> didn't work :))))
>
> And about method, my problem is that I import all from ACCESS export...

What means you import from Access?
You can import data, but not SQL queries, correct?

> how i can import method too ?

You need write new code for your app that create methods and later use them.

> I have to import THEN insert my method in all the records ?

Not in records but in Tables.

You can add/remove some method(s) just before query that need them,
But if that methods will have indexes then I think better to keep methods
persistent to not build index each time.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com