server timeout

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jul 11 09:00:15 CDT 2003

on 7/11/03 8:33, Tim Davis at timdavis at amug.org wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
>   I'd like to put VServer into multiuser beta testing. Unfortunately
> it seems the server is timing out after a while. I don't see any
> feasible way to use it for a full day in demo mode. Is there some way I
> can test it with longer access? Do you need registration of some sort?

Hi Tim,

No, registration is not needed.
License file should work up to the end of this month. 24 hours per day.
Probably I did not disable timeout code in Vserver.

I have the last bug in the _TEST_ project to be fixed today.
On success I am going today upload new wave of beta builds, including
Vserver.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com