Cocoa and Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jul 8 22:39:28 CDT 2003

on 7/8/03 22:18, Matthew Jew at mjew at icnc.com wrote:

>>> Ruslan,
>>>
>>> Thank you very much for sending the examples so quickly.
>>>
>>> I am already working with both examples.
>>>
>>> For the "Valentina Cocoa Demo.sit" example, I am missing the
>>> "VSKD.framework". (I think this was the file that I could not
>>> find in the ProjectBuilder archive.)
>>
>> Yes. This example works with VSDK_PB and ProjectBuilder.
>>

> Ruslan,
>
> I finally was able to successfully untar the ProjectBuilder archive!
>
> The problem was with the "Stuffit Expander" application on Mac OS X.
>
> It had some trouble with file permissions, and did not report it
> properly.
> I just went into terminal mode and used the "tar" command in unix, and
> it unpacked everything in the "vsdk_pb.tar.gz" file.
>
> This example compiles and runs on my machine.

Excellent.

>>> For the "ObjC_Example1.sit" example, I am missing the
>>> "vskd_macho_debug.lib", even though I downloaded the macho archive.
>>> (Inside that is mainly the "VDK.a" file).
>>
>> Aha, this should be fixed.
>> You can remove that lib and add vsdk_macho.lib
>>

> However,
> I do not have either the "vsdk_macho.lib" or vsdk_macho_debug.lib"
>
> I couldn't find either in either the "VSDK_MAC" or "VSDK_Macho" folders.
> Am I looking in the wrong place?
> Could you send it to me?

Aha.

This second example should be used with CodeWarrior and VSDK_MAC archive.
This example should depend on VSDK_Kernel.mcp project located in
    VSDK_MAC/VSDK/_SubProject_

If example project do not depend on it, then you can simply open that
VSDK_Kernel.mcp and build its MACHO targets. Then you you get these 2 libs
you need.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com