[V4RB] x-plat line breaks in multi-line text

Frank Bitterlich bitterlich at gsco.de
Tue Jul 8 18:44:55 CDT 2003

I'm usually using CR/LF as a line break in such cases; because that way Mac,
Windows and Unix users will see the breaks (although Mac and Unix with a few
extra "gremlins") when looking at the raw data.

Cheers,
   Frank+++

--

Günter Schmidt & Co. oHG
Frank Bitterlich             eMail: bitterlich at gsco.de
Schlosserstr. 4              WWW:   http://www.gsco.de/gsco
D-60322 Frankfurt            Tel.:  069 / 156809-29
GERMANY                      Fax:   069 / 156809-28