[V4MD] image property / compressed text

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 7 18:02:20 CDT 2003

on 7/7/03 17:53, Martin Kloss at martin.kloss at gmx.de wrote:

>>> question one: does Valentina V4MD now support the image property
>>> as planned, or is it still just the picture / member choice?
>>
>> Was no changes
>
> Hi Ruslan,
>
> thanks for you answers, hope all is well :-)
>
> That's sad, was it just me pushing for this?
> are you still planning on including the Set/GetImage() functions as discussed?
> I don't think this will be too much work to slightly modify the
> existing Set/GetPicture() functions to get the image property,
> but it would greatly enhance speed and make things a lot easier
> for all Director developers.

Martin,

I am not against. Just too busy on other critical issues.
No time on cosmetic yet :-)

You can speed up things if make for me small simple project that show
A) at first how pictures work now.
B) syntax which you want did work.

Then I simply run project and MAY BE will see what I need to change to make
it work.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com