1.9.8b10 adoption of record locks. Feedback

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jul 4 16:17:16 CDT 2003

on 7/4/03 1:11, Charles Yeomans at yeomans at desuetude.com wrote:

>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> In case somebody will adopt project for new syntax of SqlSelect() and
>> get
>> SUCCESS or FAILURE, please notify me.
>>
>> Especially in case of success :-)
>>

> Which reminds me; I reported a bug in which VField.BaseObject was
> always returning nil for V4Rb client; was that fixed?  I didn't see any
> mention of it in the release notes.  I can't really do any testing
> until that bug is fixed.

Really?

Then I will fix it right now...one moment...Hmm,
I see that this function do NOT clears gVRB_Error.

Charles, I think I need from you small project.
Or may be you mean other function? Please check.

REALobject Field_GetBaseObject( REALobject inFld, long )
{
    V4RB_FUNC_START( "Field_GetBaseObject" );

    ClassData( FieldClass, inFld, FieldData, data );

    VDK_BaseObject* pBaseObject = data->mField
                                        ? data->mField->GetBaseObject()
                                        : NULL;

    REALobject object = NULL;

    if( pBaseObject )
    {
        object = GetREALInstance( pBaseObject );

        if( object == NULL )
            object = MakeREALInstance( pBaseObject );
    }

    V4RB_FUNC_DONE;
    return object;
}