[vStudio mailinglist]

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Fri Jan 31 13:17:37 CST 2003

Hi Ramin,

thank you for your interest in alpha/beta testing!

You can't send messages to the mailinglist because you are not a
registered user - as i have told this is a private list.

I will setup a web form during the weekend. On this form you must agree to
our NDA and will then be registered as a subscriber of the vStudio
mailinglist.

I will send a notice when the form is online.

Jochen Peters
PIIT GmbH