[vStudio]

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Thu Jan 30 20:14:31 CST 2003

Hi all!

i am currently preparing the next round of vStudio alpha/beta testing!

In the last few months we were very busy in designing, preparing and
testing of all
technologies / modules / frameworks we will use as a base for Valentina
Studio.
This was much work and very time consuming - but it was needed to make
Valentina Studio a success.

Now we are done with this work: The very base is ready!

Ok - this does not mean that the application is ready, of course! But
we can now start to
concentrate on everything sitting "on top" of this base.
For this we will go into the next alpa cycle. I am currently setting up
a new
Valentina Studio mailinglist for discussion - the adress is:

vStudio-List at peters-soft.com

Please note: This is NOT a public list. Subscribers must agree to our
NDA. I will set up
a new register form for subscribing soon. You will be informed on this
list if it is ready.

In the meantime i will transfer all "old" subscribers - who already
have agreed to the NDA -
to the new list.

Best regards,
Jochen Peters