[VSDK Macho/PB] 1.9.6

Totte Alm totte at code66.se
Tue Jan 28 14:52:50 CST 2003

Hello Ruslan,

I'm having a bit of a trouble with cursor->Update()

This SQL to generate the Cursor:

mc = master->SqlSelect(	"SELECT H.recid, H.IsInGovBook, H.totalshares,
H.totalvotes, H.isbuyback, "
"S.shareindex, S.shares, I.votevalue FROM HolderTable H, ShareRecord S,
"
"ShareInfoTable I WHERE (H.IsGoverner=0 AND H.isbundlerecord=0) AND ("
"(S.parentHolder = H.recid) AND (I.shareindex = S.shareindex) AND "
"(I.isvisible=1)) GROUP BY H.recid, S.shareindex");

As this is a multicolumn cursor, readonly is set. Is the ANY way I can
update records for this cursor without having to do
db->table->GoToRecord(xx) and set the values manually? This really
hurts performance as the BO is pretty large.

// Totte