ORDER BY

Rick Robinson rickrobinson at attbi.com
Thu Jan 23 09:41:00 CST 2003

Okay, I'll try this. When I do the ORDER BY statement do I use the
field "myFieldSortMethod"?

Also, since these are methods, does their creation impact the actual
database schema? I have an existing database with almost 400 records.
Will I need to convert my existing database by adding these methods
using Vapp? Or can I just add these as run-time activities in my
program?

Rick