Newbie question on RecID

Rick Robinson rickrobinson at attbi.com
Wed Jan 22 11:37:59 CST 2003

This isn't working, I get an exception when I try:

rnumber = myCursor.ULongField("RecID").value

I've checked that my select is using "**" instead of just "*".

I can't see the RecID from within the Valentina App. Am I supposed to
be able to? I assume the RecID is created automatically? When does that
happen? Is it possible there is no field RecID in my table/baseobject?

Rick