[interesting] Database Encryption

Olaf Schmidtmann os at brainbits.net
Wed Jan 22 15:28:51 CST 2003

Hi,

although I agree that a db may be used in readable format while development
and will be encrypted later (which is my practice as well) IMHO a note in
the manual should be enough - maybe one with a big exclamation mark. I don´t
feel like the function needs to be changed (although it would be nice to
have).
Dump & reimport is always a good idea to keep the db small. Somebody could
add a dump - import - encrypt util as an example.

Regards
Olaf
--
Olaf Schmidtmann