[Valentina] V4MD CreateDatabase call/access error

Gunnar Swan GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.com
Fri Jan 17 17:55:55 CST 2003

I think this came up before.

Are you trying to create the database in the windows/system or windows/system32 ?
If so, this is where your problem is. Try creating the database in a child folder to the project.

> ... to find the "windows" system folder) ...

>Could it be caused by a security restriction on the folder I'm trying to create the database in ?
yes.

Windows 2000 pro.  << like NT, it's secure as compared to Win98.

Sorry. You don't have permission. This is why 'no access'.
To ask someone to unsecure the win/system folder is asking for trouble.

Best Regards,
Gunnar Swan
http://www.PracticeToPass.Com
Software Built For Statutory Courses