[V4RB] Pictures from Win32

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Feb 25 18:18:44 CST 2003

on 2/25/03 5:43 PM, Schiller, Carsten at c.schiller at biovision.de wrote:

> Sorry Ruslan, but is this meant to work? It looks like there is something in
> the Picture fields if you get it as raw data. Looks like endian trouble, but
> why does it work from OSX to Win32 then? Since our app runs on both
> platforms it would be nice to be able to exchange the databases.

I know Carsten,

And this 100% works for Director and V4MD.

So something broken on V4RB side.
I will check this later.

On the other hand this is very hard for debugging.
And before I will do that, I want get answer on question:

   Does anybody else can in V4RB create db with pictures on Windows
   and read it back on MAC ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com