AW: [V4RB] Pictures from Win32

Schiller, Carsten c.schiller at BioVisioN.de
Tue Feb 25 16:43:37 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan!

Sorry Ruslan, but is this meant to work? It looks like there is something in
the Picture fields if you get it as raw data. Looks like endian trouble, but
why does it work from OSX to Win32 then? Since our app runs on both
platforms it would be nice to be able to exchange the databases.