PHP install trouble

Marcus Bointon marcus at synchromedia.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 12:16:36 CST 2003

Ruslan,

I'm still having trouble with installing the VPHP PHP extension via the
installer package. I have a fresh download of PHP in my home folder
(/Users/marcus/php-4.3.0). I run the installer, select my drive, click
select folder and choose my PHP install folder (though I have to type in the
path as the Users folder is not selectable, but I have no trouble selecting
the PHP folder once I have done that). Installation starts and almost
immediately terminates with an unspecified error. I've redownloaded VPHP and
I've also tried with PHP 4.3.1 (which I hope you're all running!).

It would be easier to just have the source files to drop in my ext folder!

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture

marcus at synchromedia.co.uk | http://www.synchromedia.co.uk