V4RB Unexpected Quit

alvin alvin at ins.co.nz
Wed Feb 19 21:38:33 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

That's fine and I'm very happy with Valentina's stability. The program is
great and I have very few problems with it. But in this case, I have the
program running on OS 9 machines with no problems and only find the problem
on OS X machines. That indicates a difference between how the OS 9 and the
OS X versions work. In cases like this it is more difficult to track down
the problems, especially if I normally only run an OS 9 machine.

Thanks for your help.

Cindy