[V4RB] project

Pedro fp lists at pedro.Net.au
Sun Feb 16 20:37:39 CST 2003

How true Ruslan. Sometimes I think being too familiar with a project [&
in my case last night tiredness also] can blind one to simple errors.

Thank you very very much :)

On Sunday, February 16, 2003, at 07:35  PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Well mistake is simple.
>
> I have just set break point in constructor of your GenXCaseDB class
> On line where is created first table.
>
> But I do not get into this code.
>
> I have look once again, and Aha, class has name GenXCaseDB,
> But your procedure has OTHER name, so it do not act as constructor.
>
> Just change name of this function and is start to work.

Cheers, Pedro :-)

Web: <http://www.pedro.net.au>                    PGP Key ID: 387CD96F
Instant messaging...  AIM: bandidoOfOz  ICQ: 27671678  Jabber: pedrofp
                       MSN: mail at pedro.net.au           Yahoo: pedro_fp
"Modern methods of production have given us the possibility of ease and
security for
all: but we have chosen instead to have overwork for some, and
starvation for others.
Hitherto we have continued to be as energetic as we have before there
were machines:
in this we have been foolish, but there is no reason to be foolish
forever."

Bertrand Russell