[V4RB] project

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Feb 16 11:35:23 CST 2003

on 2/16/03 8:27 AM, Pedro fp at mail at pedro.Net.au wrote:

> G'day Ruslan
>
> Firstly, thank you very much for offering to look at my project. I've
> tried both your suggestions, currently the project is only attempting
> to create 1 table & ValentinaDebug is set to 2. The resultant console
> log is ...

Hi Pedro,

Well mistake is simple.

I have just set break point in constructor of your GenXCaseDB class
On line where is created first table.

But I do not get into this code.

I have look once again, and Aha, class has name GenXCaseDB,
But your procedure has OTHER name, so it do not act as constructor.

Just change name of this function and is start to work.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com