[V4RB] Handling of dbs being served

Frank Bitterlich bitterlich at gsco.de
Fri Feb 14 14:58:27 CST 2003

Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> on 2/14/03 3:27 PM, jda at jda at his.com wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm creating a simple HTTP server in RB that will serve information
> > from Valentina databases. Users will have access via their browsers,
> > and will not be able to modify the databases over the internet (at
> > least not yet).
> > Note that this server is intended for modest use, not for thousands of users.
>
> John,
>
> I wonder if exists such RB plugnis or addons ?
>
> IT seems was some ACGI from Setellman.

You probably mean "ACGI Dispatcher" by James Sentman, but that is just a
"link" that lets you use RB CGI (ACGI) programs together with Apache. Of
course, that could save Jon the trouble of making up a whole HTTP server.

Cheers,
   Frank+++

--
Günter Schmidt & Co. oHG
Frank Bitterlich             eMail: bitterlich at gsco.de
Schlosserstr. 4              WWW:   http://www.gsco.de/gsco
D-60322 Frankfurt            Tel.:  069 / 156809-29
GERMANY                      Fax:   069 / 156809-28