[For None] Valentina Server (you really don't want to read this)

Fred.Stephenson Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 11 07:40:28 CST 2003

<groan.>
Ah well I suppose I knew it was too good to be true. After reading my
mails last night I went to bed with dreams and actually slept through
for 5 whole hours.
Back to reality Freddy my boy -- "commercial perspectives" burst the
bubble and one asks oneself ............... Oh forget it !!
</groan>

- why XP keeps quitting the server application every time I close a socket.
- why some "0"s on a mac are "1"s on a pc.
- why
- why
- why
- why did I get up today ;?)

why am I writing this -- Cos' it makes me feel better. Sorry but the
subject did warn you ;?).

all the best

Fred