[for ALL] Valentina Server 1.x // And they say OpenBase isgood?

Lynn Fredricks fci at europa.com
Mon Feb 10 16:14:25 CST 2003

> Sounds the best from options discussed considering the various
> completion stage of different things under development and general
> plans as we know them. The 1.x-base server will probably be in a
> continuous beta until 2 is out anyway.

That's what I was thinking as well. Valentina 2 products need to be
based off of the same code tree, and a lot of that is going to be new. I
think that needs exposure to ensure product quality. A separate 1.x
based server would just be a distraction to getting Valentina 2 products
finished.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President