[for ALL] Valentina Server 1.x // And they say OpenBase is good?

jda jda at his.com
Mon Feb 10 16:55:13 CST 2003

>Also must be added
>3) record locks to cursors of 1.x kernel.
>4) may be some small features as db.DateTimeFormat must be ported to SQL
>version to work with server.

This sounds like it could be great, Ruslan (I've been thinking that
moving to server, unicode, and a new internal db structure all at
once would be a bit much). I'm not quite clear on exactly what you
would be offering, though. In my case, I have a single-user app with
V4RB. How might I migrate this to Valentina server for a multiuser
environement?

Jon