[for ALL] Valentina Server 1.x // And they say OpenBase is good?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 10 23:42:47 CST 2003

on 2/10/03 11:24 PM, Stéphane Pinel at spinel at exenevex.com wrote:

>> What you think?  Should we do this?
>>

> Go ahaid Ruslan !!! Where can I sign ? ;-)

> But please, consider OS X ! My Windows boxes use to sleep and
> this is the best thing they do ;-)

Yes, OS X will be of course.

Just Igor is Windows developer, so he will do main work there.
When it finish I will spend time to build the same on X.
This must not be big pain because as backend for Server we use ACE
framework.

In fact we have 2 tasks on hand

1) Igor need make C++ SDK client with current VDK classes.
2) port to OS X.

Having this done we will show what we get.

Also must be added
3) record locks to cursors of 1.x kernel.
4) may be some small features as db.DateTimeFormat must be ported to SQL
version to work with server.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com