[V4RB] ? about cascade deletion and many to many relationship

Kevin Windham kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Thu Feb 6 16:07:52 CST 2003

No, You are right. And from what Ruslan said, I don't have to worry
about it deleting records from t2.

However, Maybe Ruslan could explain what is meant by this in the
ValentinaKernel.pdf doc (VKernel-30).

CASCADE – the One record is deleted and all related with it Many
records are
deleted also. If a Many record also have related Many records in the
third Table(s)
then they are also deleted. In other words we have cascade deletion.

To me that means that records in t2 would be deleted. That's where I
got my confusion from to start with.
Thanks,
Kevin