[OFF] Change Header Order in Digest Mode?

Dick Dinkelspiel dick at titletrack.com
Thu Feb 6 10:10:18 CST 2003

I am a subscriber in digest mode to the Valentina list, and although I
love the list, and find it to be an invaluable resource (particularly
due to the active participation of Ruslan -- thanks, Ruslan!), I find
it difficult to scan through the messages because the subject line is
buried in the message header like this:

> Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 00:11:01 +0200
> From: Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
> To: <valentina at lists.macserve.net>
> Subject: Re: sorting by various languages
> Message: 5

It might make it easier if the subject line were first, if that is at
all possible (and relatively easy!) to do. While we are at it, perhaps
it would be useful to trim down the headers within the digest (assuming
again this is easy to do) to just:

Message: #

(BTW, having the list of message topics at the top of the digest is
quite helpful).

Just my $.02. Thanks for listening.