[VSDK/PB] build with GCC 3.1

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Sat Feb 1 17:00:04 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

> Eric, this is why you was able use VSDK 1.9.6 with GCC 3.1  :-)
>
> Okay, in fact since GCC 3.1 is included starting from 10.2
> I think we can easy drop GCC 2.95 support. Agree?

;-)

> Eric, again and again. I have no problems with your project at least with
> last build. So please check and confirm this.

The latest bug was on my side. Between the "<<" and "32" there was an
indivisible space. With my French Canadian keyboard those characters are
typed with the Option key: [, ], {, }, <, > and |. So I probably kept my
finger a bit too long on the option key, which is obtain with Option +
space. Anyway, it would be great if you could catch this error. Normally,
CodeWarrior or GCC will complain...

Finally, there was a lot of bugs to prevent this to work... ;-)

> Btw, Eric.
> I have add your idea about wrapping of EventAvail() by if(gOsXHere)

Perfect...

Thanks for all your help,

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>