[VSDK/PB] build with GCC 3.1

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 1 18:12:17 CST 2003

on 2/1/03 5:43 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

Hi All,

I have discover, that in fact 1.9.6 VSDK.framework already was compiled by
GCC 3.1!

Probably this have happens when I did switch to a new DUAL CPU computer,
And I have not pay attention to GCC version...

Eric, this is why you was able use VSDK 1.9.6 with GCC 3.1  :-)

Okay, in fact since GCC 3.1 is included starting from 10.2
I think we can easy drop GCC 2.95 support. Agree?

Jochen, you can download now VSDK.framework and use it in Valentina Studio
development.

Eric, again and again. I have no problems with your project at least with
last build. So please check and confirm this.

Btw, Eric.
I have add your idea about wrapping of EventAvail() by if(gOsXHere)

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com