Valentina?, [ NEW DB API]

Marc Van Olmen marc at sky4studios.be
Sat Feb 1 12:27:57 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

I'm doing my first project with Realbasic, but as you maybe know I'm one of
the part time engineers of iShell, and have a lot of database experience...
But indeed I'm already thinking about doing what you are saying writing my
database classes etc... Maybe we should setup a mailing list and discuss it
there to see what API we can come up with.

Indeed, Especially the control's are very poor for the moment, automatically
filling a table, having an EditField that handles numbers, date, time
correctly etc... There are a few 3rd party plugin's that does this but it
should be done automatic.

What's you plan of action? My personal experience is that not many people on
a mailing list want to help out in these kind of things but I'm new to this
mailing list.

Cheers,

mvo