[OFF] List structure

Olaf Schmidtmann os at brainbits.net
Thu Dec 11 12:05:56 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

okay, I thought taht you do not want to split up and I share the observation
that one developer helps another who is using a different platform. And sure
SQL is vital for all of us. I was just looking for a way to keep my mental
traffic as low as possible. On the other side I had good experience with
split-up forums but that is something different, of course.
Okay, I give up gracefully.
Thanks for re-considering.

Cheers
Olaf